Tuesday 25 June 2013

Oh Yeah, This Bloglovin' Thing

Well here's the thing. I'm not so up on all the blog technology. It took me forever to figure out how to add my blog link when commenting, I still have a wonky header and I have been hearing about this Bloglovin' switchover thing but I've just kind of ignored it. I guess now is the time to get with the program.

I have to be honest, a link-up inspired my switchover. I guess I just needed some motivation.


Are you stuck in the past like me? Well head over to Tori's Teacher Tips - how's that for alliteration - and join the fun.

And if you have no idea how to do anything with Bloglovin' (ahem . . . me) Tori has a fantastic step-by-step tutorial. She also has a little giveaway to go along with it, if you're into free stuff!

Two more days . . . two more days!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment...i CANNOT believe you are still in school!! when do y'all head back? i told my oldest son i had a comment from a lady with 2 days left and he stood there with his mouth hanging open;) i hope you are off until well into september! wow!! LOVE your black & white alpha set, btw!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your son is too funny! We'll head back at the beginning of September - which will come way too fast I'm sure! Thanks for your kind words about my Alphabet Posters!

      Delete