Wednesday 23 May 2012

Short & Sweet

I'm so new to blogging, but already my posts are getting shorter and shorter. Hopefully by the time summer rolls around, I will be (slightly) caught up on my sleep and will have more energy for posts. For now, I just want to mention a book I discovered today. I have seen the book One by Kathryn Otoshi on different sites but had never gotten to read it. Today I changed that. It is such a sweet book with a great message and the students LOVED it. I think all of them put their hands up when I asked for their favourite parts.  Once I have more time (will that be ever?) I will put together a unit for this book, but for now I just wanted to spread the word.
One

This book would go great with any bullying/discrimination theme for both primary and intermediate.

No comments:

Post a Comment