Wednesday 20 August 2014

Back to School Daily Language for First Grade

Have you been shopping? I just picked up some great new clipart (my weakness, apparently) and can't wait to start creating.

Actually, that's not true. I've already used some in the new unit I just finished, moments ago. This has been in the works for far too long, and I've finally completed it: Daily Language 1 (Back to School) 1st Grade.


It comes with 20 pages that review the Kindergarten CCSS, in order to prep students for the new curriculum. It's not only a great tool to review what students *may* have forgotten over the summer, it also works as a great assessment tool, showing whether students are where they are supposed to be.

Here's a look at some of the pages:





I kept it at five questions per day because I wanted it to be manageable for the kiddos who really need it.

If you're interested, click {HERE} - it will be on sale for the next few hours!

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment