Sunday 23 February 2014

It's Snowing!

Yes, it is in fact snowing here - finally! I love snow, probably because we don't get a ton of it (maybe 1 or 2 days a year maximum). Although all it does it make me want to curl up with a book and some hot chocolate and not be productive at all!

Speaking of not being productive, this poor blog has been really neglected as of late. Between Valentine's Day and the Olympics (and all that reading, writing & math stuff thrown in) I have not posted in awhile.

Valentine's Day was great this year, probably due to the fact that it was on a Friday! We made a few Valentine-themed art projects including magazine heart trees:

Via Putti's World
and some line heart art (although I think the actual term is cubism!):

Via Budding Artists
They turned out cute and the kids loved them.

I've also been busy finishing up (& bundling) my Word Problem a Day packets. I now have a full year of word problems (12 packets) for 3rd and 4th grade.




You can click the pictures to check out the bundles or {HERE} if you are interested in single packets.

I guess it's now time to start planning for St. Patrick's Day and Easter, with a little Spring Break thrown in there too! I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by, only a few months left!

Enjoy the last bit of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment