Sunday 13 October 2013

Manic Monday - Halloween Style

Can I just start this by saying, how nice are Sundays when it's a long weekend? Much nicer than your average Sunday, that's for sure. Now that that is out of the way, onto business.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I think I have been talking about Halloween since September and I *may* have bought Halloween candy a few weeks ago, so it's no surprise that I'm back to join up the fantastic weekly link-up, Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies, with a newish Halloween freebie.

I blogged about my new freebie earlier this week, but I didn't have it finished in time to link-up last Monday, so here I am, a little bit closer to Halloween, so perfect time for a Halloween freebie.

My Spooktacular Solve It freebie contains 24 task cards, a student recording sheet and, of course, an answer key. For each task card, students must use their math skills to find the spooky number. Skills covered include: place value, ordering numbers, addition & subtraction of multi-digit numbers, and even & odd numbers. Click the picture or {HERE} to check it out and make sure to leave me a comment letting me know if your students enjoyed the activity!


2 comments: