Sunday 28 April 2013

Class Decor and a Freebie

Well I don't know about you but I love a bright, fun, cheerful classroom. That was the thinking when I started making my own classroom decor pack (way too long ago). Well this weekend I finished it up and wanted to share it here. So far I've gotten four packs finished. I just have to finish up a Calendar Pack and then I will bundle the whole thing. Click on the pictures to check out the individual packs:



Alphabet Posters

0-20 Number Posters
Shape & Color Posters

Word Wall


And now for the freebie. I don't know if this is wishful thinking or what but today I'm going to share an old Summer freebie. Based on my similar Spring Break Mini Pack (found {HERE}) I've got a Summer Mini Pack. Click on the picture to check it out.




Check out Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies for more great freebies!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! The summer mini pack will be fun!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Love the chevron trimmed class decor! :) Thanks for sharing your freebie. ;)

    ReplyDelete