Tuesday 24 June 2014

Summer Vacation . . . I'm almost there!

So, how's your summer vacation? I ask that because it feels like everyone is on break already . . . except my district! It's close though, so close I can taste it!

Even though I 'm not on break, I'm still already thinking about September, so I've been planning and creating. Do teachers ever really take a break and relax?

I've got a few new decor packs ready . . .






. . . and I've got a freebie to share!



Get a head start on organizing your classroom library with this free set of large A-Z leveled library labels. Print them out on card stock and laminate or print onto sticker printing paper and organize away.

The labels come two per page and are approximately four and a half inches in diameter. I'm hoping to make some smaller ones soon to accommodate different sized bins and buckets. Click {HERE} or the above picture to check out the freebie.

Speaking of classroom libraries, I think I could spend hours on Pinterest pinning away amazing classroom libraries. Here are some of the ones I'm loving lately . . .

Via Kinder-Craze

This amazing library from Maria over at Kinder-Craze is so bright and colourful . . . who wouldn't want to read there?

Via Krazee 4 Kindergarten
I love all the primary colors in this library - perfect for Kindergarten.

Via Keen on Kindergarten


I love the alphabet mat, I just have one question - how is it kept so clean?!

I'm sure I could go on forever. If you ever decide on a classroom decor scheme, DO NOT go back searching on Pinterest - you will change your mind a million times!


No comments:

Post a Comment