Monday 25 November 2013

Manic Monday!

Well, I am not lucky enough to be on holiday this week and since I live in Canada and have already had Thanksgiving, I have no holiday time this week at all. Oh well, I'll just have to start my Christmas countdown early (and maybe enjoy some of the holiday sales online)!

I'm popping in quick to link up with Manic Monday (what an appropriate name!) at Classroom Freebies.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I know this is late to the game, but hopefully it can be of use to someone this year (or of course, plan ahead and safe it for next year!) - my newest freebie, "Thankful for Freebies!".

It's a teeny freebie, containing an "I am thankful for . . ." flapbook and writing page, Thankful ABC Order and "Color it, Count it & Graph it" sheet.


Click {HERE} or the picture above to check it out and let me know if you like it!

Make sure to check out Classroom Freebies for more fantastic freebies. If you are lucky enough to be on holiday this week - enjoy it before the craziness of December ensues!


No comments:

Post a Comment